Create a Webpage
Annual Miles for Matheny
Sunday, May 31, 2015
Liberty Park, Peapack, NJ
Helping to enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities
We are proud to host the 18th annual Miles for Matheny benefitting Matheny, a special hospital and educational facility for children and adults with medically complex developmental disabilities.
Please join us for this inspiring event bringing together our patients, students, family, friends, and the community as enjoy a day of cycling, walking, friendship and fun. whether you want to bike one of our 5 cycling routes, register your child for a Fun Run sprint, join in our new Fitness Walk, or accompany our students and patients in the one-mile wheelchair walk, this event is for you!
- Lu Huggins Wheelchair Walk - enjoy fun and fitness walking alongside 100 Matheny children and adults who "wheel" the streets of downtown Peapack. Or, just come and cheer them on from the sidelines!
- Fitness Walk - be part of our new 1-mile Fitness Walk, which precedes the Wheelchair Walk. All those in the Fitness Walk are invited to join the Wheelchair participants for a second mile around downtown Peapack.
- Cycling - our Cycle routes offer a choice of 10, 25, 35, and 50-mile bike routes, plus the highly challenging "Hill of Attrition" endurance ride, all through the beautiful Somerset Hills countryside.
- Kids Fun Run - children ages 3-10 enjoy competition where they are all winners; everyone receives a medal.
- Breakfast of Champions and refreshments throughout the event - don't miss the delicious breakfast hosted by the Friends of Matheny.
All funds raised at Miles for Matheny will benefit programs and services that enhance the lives of the children and adults at Matheny and serve people with disabilities in the community. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on May 31st!
Connect with us!